PAYMENT AND RESERVATIONS
- A non refundable deposit is required to confirm your RealSwim booking with full payment required not less than 60 days prior to the RealSwim Holiday.
- Full payment is required for a booking less than 60 days from the start date.
- For all Quail Island bookings full payment is required when booking your spot.
Please note that each RealSwim Adventure has strictly limited numbers for your enjoyment and safety.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order
1. We consider comprehensive travel insurance to be essential. To participate in a RealSwim Adventure you must have travel insurance that covers but is not limited to; illness, accident, emergency repatriation, cancellation, lost luggage and delays. You must confirm that your travel insurance covers you for open water swimming. We will require you to produce evidence of your insurance prior to beginning your RealSwim Adventure and reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled in the event of you failing to provide such evidence.
2. Travel insurance is widely available and most insurance providers will have a policy available for you to purchase. Please read your policy details carefully and bring them with you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your own particular needs.
Our priority remains the safety and wellbeing of our clients, our crew and our community. If in the event of Covid 19 resulting in the trip being postponed we will work with you on a case by case basis to find the best possible outcome for you, our charter company and ourselves.
In the event you are unable to travel to the region to join a trip due to Covid, we will work with you to offer a comparable trip in the future.
RISK DISCLOSURE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I understand that there are risks involved in the activities I will be undertaking, caused by hazards such as cold water, changeable weather, and other users of the water. I also understand that an unpredictable or uncontrollable event may occur that could possibly cause me serious harm or death.
I understand there is a minimum level of competency required for this activity and if I am unsure I will check with a RealSwim/ Fit&Abel staff member before undertaking this activity.
I am aware of the implications of my voluntary participation and the consequences should I ignore the organisation’s safety management procedures and directions, including procedures and directions regarding the use of safety equipment.
I acknowledge that the organisation will take all reasonable and practicable steps to keep me safe while I am involved in these activities. However, I accept full responsibility for my own actions or inaction.
I commit to keeping New Zealand waterways pest free by checking, rinsing and drying my wetsuit and swim gear when swimming in a new fresh water location.
I understand that photographs may be taken of the swimming activity and may be used for Fit&Abel marketing purposes.
We may take photographs of you during the course of any particular trip and may use such photographs on our website or for our own marketing purposes. Likewise, if you supply any photographs or written comments to us about our trips, we may occasionally use them on our website or for other marketing purposes. Please write to us if you would prefer that we do not use any such photographs or comments.