PAYMENT AND RESERVATIONS
- A deposit is required to confirm your RealSwim booking.
- Full payment is required for a booking less than 60 days from the start date and for all Quail Island bookings.
- Deposits are not refunded for any cancellations within 30 days of the RealSwim start date.
Please note that each RealSwim Adventure has strictly limited numbers for your enjoyment and safety. If we are unable to provide your preferred trip we will offer an alternative or a full refund.
5. Cancellations made within the 30 limit will result in loss of deposit.
6. To book a week long swim holiday within 2 months of the trip start date full payment will be required.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars (NZ$) and include GST (15% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication, however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order
We use the secure Hosted Payment page solution from DPS to process online orders. Customers can see their cards being authorized and debited in real time, all in an SSL secure environment. The Hosted Payment page enables us to offer customers a safe and speedy online shopping experience. DPS is committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities secured by the latest in surveillance and security technology. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Credit card details stored on site are encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. DPS is also certified AIS compliant.
1. We consider comprehensive travel insurance to be essential. To participate in a RealSwim Adventure you must have travel insurance that covers but is not limited to; illness, accident, emergency repatriation, cancellation, lost luggage and delays. You must confirm that your travel insurance covers you for open water swimming. We will require you to produce evidence of your insurance prior to beginning your RealSwim Adventure and reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled in the event of you failing to provide such evidence.
2. Travel insurance is widely available and most insurance providers will have a policy available for you to purchase. Please read your policy details carefully and bring them with you. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your own particular needs.
RISK DISCLOSURE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I understand that there are risks involved in the activities I will be undertaking, caused by hazards such as cold water, changeable weather, and other users of the water. I also understand that an unpredictable or uncontrollable event may occur that could possibly cause me serious harm or death.
I understand there is a minimum level of competency required for this activity and if I am unsure I will check with a RealSwim/ Fit&Abel staff member before undertaking this activity.
I am aware of the implications of my voluntary participation and the consequences should I ignore the organisation’s safety management procedures and directions, including procedures and directions regarding the use of safety equipment.
I acknowledge that the organisation will take all reasonable and practicable steps to keep me safe while I am involved in these activities. However, I accept full responsibility for my own actions or inaction.
I commit to keeping New Zealand waterways pest free by checking, rinsing and drying my wetsuit and swim gear when swimming in a new fresh water location.
I understand that photographs may be taken of the swimming activity and may be used for Fit&Abel marketing purposes.
1. We may take photographs of you during the course of any particular trip and may use such photographs on our website or for our own marketing purposes. Likewise, if you supply any photographs or written comments to us about our trips, we may occasionally use them on our website or for other marketing purposes. Please write to us if you would prefer that we do not use any such photographs or comments.