Adventure lights – essential for the night swimmer. RealSwim Adventure lights (as used by Dan Abel in the English Channel and Around Rarotonga) available now , supply is limited.
Currently in stock
- 5 blue
- 5 green
- 6 red
- 4 yellow.
Delivery is $8 NZ Wide$38
Book with deposit of $180. Full price for shared accommodation $899.
Price includes GSTFrom: $140
A once in a lifetime opportunity to RealSwim in one of New Zealand's most remote, unspoilt and beautiful locations. In Fiordland you’ll find some truly special inhabitants – bottlenose dolphins, New Zealand fur seals (kekeno), Fiordland crested penguins (tawaki), and blue penguins (korora). On a lucky day, you may even see whales, which swim by where the continental shelf comes close to the coast.
The trip… Helicopter in to our exclusive live aboard charter vessel with its own HOT TUB – YES A HOT TUB! Also on board… kayaks, stand up paddle boards, a 4M RIB a fresh water maker and washer and drier. All the comforts while you enjoy RealSwim in a Kiwi paradise.
5 Nights, 6 Days commencing 10 March 2019From: $1,500
Accommodation options include:
- Shared Standard Room – NZ$450 Per Person
- Own Standard Room – NZ$599 Per Person
Start Date: 9th March 2018
Finish Date: 11th March 2018
Price includes GSTFrom: $150
The 4km swim is a direct line over to Quail Island and after a light refreshment a direct line back. You’ll have fantastic perspectives of the volcano rim throughout the swim and a view of Quail Island only seen by a few.
The 8km swims timed to start 1.5 hours prior to High Tide. Ideally you’ll swim around the back of Quail Island at high/slack tide and have a gentle outgoing tidal push to help bring you home in Corsair Bay. Distance is about 8km in total.
Summer 2017 / 2018 dates:
- 1 April 2017 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return)
- 04 Feb 2017 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return)(Sold out)
- 11 Feb 2017 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return) (Sold out)
- 16 December 2017 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return) Spaces Available
- 6 January 2018 8km (Naval Point – Quail Island return)Spaces Available
- 3 February 2018 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return) Spaces Available
- 10 February 2018 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return) Spaces Available
- 7 April 2018 4km (Corsair Bay – Quail Island return) Spaces Available
Price Includes GSTFrom: $70
Great value at $20NZD plus postage.From: $20
‘The RealSwim timing chip band’ … is a reusable band suitable for ankle or wrist . It’s reusable so cuts down on environmental waste from one use plastic timing straps.
Only $8 plus postage or if you are in Christchurch you can collect from us at one of the many open water swim groups. Also available in store at the Frontrunner in Sydenham.From: $8
Get dry and keep warm with your very own Real Swim Towel Poncho!!!
Delivery is $10.50 nationwide or free to collect from us.From: $65
Was $50, Now $45 for this great RealSwim Bag. Delivery charges are as follows
– NZ $6.50 – FREE DELIVERY LIMITED TIME
– Aus $9.50
– Rest of World $18.50
Standard Fit Belt (to fit up to 95cm)
Extra Fit Belt (to fit up to 110cm)From: $45